- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Trustees
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Police Officer Position
Town of Mounds is now accepting applications for the position of a police officer. Basis requirements are:
- Must be twenty-one years of age
- Must have graduated from high school or have received a GED
- Must have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license
- Must pass a post offer/pre-employment physical
- Must pass a post offer/pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Must pass a background check
Preferred Applicants will possess the followiing:
- A minimum of six (6) years of law enforcement experience. Preference will be given to experience with a department of equal or greater size than Mounds Police Department.
- Highly principled ethics and moral character; applicants with a history of felonies, domestic violence or acts of moral turpitude need not apply.
- Any prior leadership positions and mentoring experiences are highly desired and will be considered before other applicants.
- Ability to serve the Town through a community policing approach and be able to courteously communicate with the public, the board, and fellow officers.
This is a temporary full-time position with the possibility of becoming a permanent full-time or part-time Position. Applicant must be available to work any shift and be on-call as needed.
TO APPLY: Send your resume, and transcripts, plus the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three(3) professional references to :
Town of Mounds
Attn: Rosa Jackson
PO Box 310
Mounds, OK 74047
Or send an email with documentation attached to: